Coronavirus (COVID-19) Disinfection & Cleaning For Home & Business
Why Is COVID-19 So Contagious?
COVID-19 is a respiratory illness that can quickly spread to new hosts through touching contaminated surfaces and through a person’s nose or mouth. There are multiple ways this can happen:
1. Micro Droplets – When a person infected with the virus coughs sneezes, and even generally breath, the virus can travel through bioaerosol droplets (with diameters less than the width of a human hair) that are released into the air that can freely fall on a surface or someone else it touches.
2. Close contact – Shaking hands, hugs, casual bumps, and kissing can spread the infection.
3. Infected Surfaces – The virus can travel through infected surfaces from food waste, to paper, ceramics, glass, and more.
How We Clean Coronavirus
Here at Crime Scene Cleaners NW we pride ourselves in being able to properly and effectively clean your home or business after possible contamination or as a precautionary measure. We have the background, equipment, and expertise to safely, and effectively clean your residence of the Coronavirus. We are able to help all of Washington and the greater Northwest.
- We use only CDC approved cleaning agents. (Not all products are certified by the CDC as proper cleaning agents or have the necessary dwell time to ensure that the decontamination process is complete.
- We have a fully trained and experienced staff that is certified in how to clean and properly dispose of bio hazards and chemical waste. To protect not only your business or residence from recontamination but also the environment.
- We use only approved safety and personal protective gear and approved hazmat cleanup equipment (equipment that is recommended and approved by the government for the cleanup and disinfecting of biological and hazardous waste) in the disposal of all materials used to ensure the proper disposal and the stop of contamination at the source (any surface that the virus is on at the time the disinfectant makes contact with the virus).
- We ensure the proper dwell time (the time a chemical is left on a surface to kill the contaminate) is used for all cleanup products used on site in the removal of all virus and biohazard material. Our employees are trained specifically in the best use practices as outlined by the CDC for the proper disinfecting of the coronavirus.
- Our coronavirus procedures are in strict accordance with the CDC to ensure all local, state and federal laws are closely adhered to in the decontamination and disposal process.
We consistently consult with the CDC to ensure that our coronavirus cleanup and disinfecting practices are up to date with the latest CDC’s recommendations and procedures.
We are proud to serve our community through all areas of cleanup from biohazard to infectious disease control. Here at Crime Scene Cleaners NW we can ensure you and your loved ones stay healthy through this period.