Hoarding is a kind of behavior that can create a huge problem, both for the person affected as well as for anyone who cares about them and ever comes in contact with them. If a person with this disorder does not get help and dies in a home like we discussed earlier in this article, Crime Scene Cleaners gets called in as the place who does the best hoarding cleaning Seattle has to offer.
SYMPTOMS AND BEHAVIORS OF HOARDING
- Inability to throw away possessions
- Severe anxiety when attempting to discard items
- Great difficulty categorizing or organizing possessions
- Indecision about what to keep or where to put things
- Distress, such as feeling overwhelmed or embarrassed by possessions
- Suspicion of other people touching items
- Obsessive thoughts and actions: fear of running out of an item or of needing it in the future; checking the trash for accidentally discarded objects
- Functional impairments, including loss of living space, social isolation, family or marital discord, financial difficulties, health hazards
“I would like to thank the Crime Scene Cleaners NW for the professional cleanup job they did for my family after we lost a family member. They even took time to calm me my nerves. They got the job done in a timely matter and their price was reasonable. I will be referring them to anyone that might can use their services. Keep up the great job.”
“Chris was so helpful. Thank you for your help with the entire cleanup I never expected you to be able to clean the entire thing and the process was flawless. Most people won’t need this but those few of us really need guys like this. Thank you.”
“Initially bought the place thinking it wouldn’t be that bad but turned out it was going to be a way bigger job than I had intended. I was going to just clean the place myself but that proved to not be a great idea. I spoke with the owner Chris and he was super friendly and was awesome to work with.”
We are Available 24/7!
A home that was occupied by a compulsive hoarder is a huge biohazard. Do not attempt to try and clean a place like this yourself, as it can be extremely dangerous. Let the pros handle this situation, like the ones here at Crime Scene Cleaners, where we have nearly 25 years of experience with all levels of professional cleaning. Even if the person has not died in the home, a compulsive hoarder’s house is often structurally damaged, as well as poses serious fire hazards and health risks. We have the protective gear and the experience needed in dealing with hazardous waste and materials to tackle this kind of job, where others do not. For the really tough projects like hoarding cleaning, Seattle uses Crime Scene Cleaners.
Call Us Anytime: 206-940-5307